Helping You Develop Business in France
Growing high-tech & innovative businesses…
This project helps you develop & manage relationships with potential business partners, customers & suppliers in northern France.
The main aims of the project are to :
- To support the growth of bilateral France-England trade amongst high-tech and innovative R&D companies
- To develop & utilise an online portal of potential English-French business partners
- To help strengthen business partnerships between French & English science parks, business centres and technopoles
The project helps to undertake this through supporting your business undertake the practical steps to build relationships with French partners.
Activity 1 : Business Development: CHAIN Database
- An online resource to source potential business partners, customers & suppliers
- Search criteria include a detailed breakdown by sector to facilitate searching
- Companies need to be technological/innovative based businesses with an international profile
Activity 2: Soft Landing
- Preliminary visits
- Setting up a local company
- Up to 3 months’ free office space
- Support from local project contact
Activity 3: Language & Culture Training (from June 2012)
- Intensive language training in France
- Regular language training in the UK
- Culture workshops and masterclasses in the UK
- 50% of language training funded by the project
Please note funding for language training is no longer available in this project.